Thursday, June 19, 2008

Recent OWASP Events

Last week I presented at FROC.us and my demos worked fine. Last night at the OWASP NY/NJ chapter meeting my demos failed hard! Fortunately for me, everyone was very nice and understanding, and the presentation was able to hold its own without the demos. Thanks for everyone who came out to both of these events!

You can view my slides here:


FROC.us - SSL VPN Security (different from what I'll be presenting at BlackHat)

June 18 2007 OWASP NY/NJ - Reverse Proxy Abuse

Here are videos of the demos I tried to show last night:
Abusing XMLHTTP for local resource access
Exploiting 5 WebApps with 1 HTTP Request

I had some resolution issues that prevented me from getting them up on YouTube, but I'll try again later when I have more time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh! This is your blog! Was nice meeting you last night and at NYSec... good presentation

Mike Zusman said...

Nice meeting you too, Marcin. Thanks for the feedback (and the blog comment!)

James McGovern said...

Have to get you on the Hartford chapter agenda...